Our contact details
Name: TFS Retail Limited
Address: 45 Spital Street, Dartford, Kent. DA1 2DX
Phone Number: 01322 291838
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use parts of our site or our entire site, subscribing to our site, posting material on our site, or placing an order for the purchase of goods on our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site, including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data; and the resources that you access.
- We use your account information plus your chosen delivery address details to; deliver your purchases and keep you informed of their status, and to process any returns including (where appropriate) collecting the item from you.
- We take payment details to process payment for any credit or debit card orders you place with us. We share these details with our chosen payment processors.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To open an online account with us
- To deliver or return goods
- To pay for goods purchased through our site
We use the information that you have given us in order to process your order, or returns, with us and also:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To provide you with information, products or services that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email for such purpose
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our site.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may share this information with payment processors and courier companies.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting TFS Retail Limited
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information provided to us for as long as you are a customer with us and generally for seven years afterwards to comply with legal requirements. After that time we take steps to remove any personal data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk